Why use a Realtor
Many people don't realize how a cooperative effort between a new home buyer, a Realtor and a residential Builder benefits everyone involved in the construction process.
New home buyers face the same problems as existing home buyers or value-conscious consumers purchasing any product or service.
ow can a new home buyer find out about all the options available and obtain the information to make comparisons in a timely and relatively stress-free manner?
We are new construction experts who have been through the process too many times to count. We have the know-how to save you both money and heartache. Let us prove it to you.
- One way is by working with a Realtor, who can be a central resource about dozens of new home communities and an access to a revealing wealth of information about new homes and builders. In fact, home builders throughout the Greater Baton Rouge area go to great lengths to make sure Realtors are well informed about their products and their communities.
- There is a common damaging misconception that by eliminating a Realtor or real estate agent, a buyer can save the equivalent of the agent's commission on a new home.
- In fact, Greater Baton Rouge area builders value the well-qualified buyers brought to them by Realtors, so much so that sales agent commissions are considered part of the builder's promotional budget, rather than a negotiable component of a home's purchase price.
- The bottom line is that buyers probably will not receive any discount on the purchase of a new home by not working with a Realtor or agent. In all likelihood the builder tells you you can save money by eliminating your agent will simply pocket the difference and you won't have anyone watching out for your best interests.
- Even more important, buyers can pay the same price, and have an experienced real estate representative in their corner. These Realtor services offered at no additional cost to the buyer, save valuable time, supply more complete market information, and allow a buyer to find a new home sooner and with less hassle by working with a real estate professional.